Wednesday, February 1, 2012

$2 Wine.

Stressful day today. Trying to figure out class schedules and how credits work and translate and what levels mean what. Really hectic. But we learned that for the next several days we can just try classes out and see how we like them before fully committing. So that's good. I was placed into Level 2 French, I'm not entirely sure what that means, so I'm going to a level 3 class with Larissa in the morning then a level 2 class in the afternoon to see which I feel more comfortable with.

We've made a new friend, Loviisa. She is from Finland. She's great. Her English is fantastic.
So, Whitney, Loviisa, Larissa, and I had a little Sex and the City night (Loviisa has also seen every episode of the series, so that was great!) to unwind after a stressful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment