Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Classes

I started my new classes last week, and so far they are going really well. I was moved into Level 3, which is closer to where I would be if I were at OU. I'm definitely not as bored in class and feel more challenged in these classes. It's nice. I'm taking oral comprehension, oral expression, argumentation, written comprehension, civilization and written expression. Plus, Larissa is in my classes, so it's nice to have a friend.

Speaking of friends, I've been fortunate this past week to Skype with lots of friends and family back home. It's always nice to have that home time when one is away. I enjoyed hearing about a beautiful wedding and the more beautiful marriage that has spawned from it, sunny Florida weather, and meeting a new baby.

Be sure to set time out each week to connect with home. It's important to keep up with what your friends and family are doing so when you return 6-12 months later, you don't feel completely lost back at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment