Thursday, March 1, 2012

Adventure is out there.

I chose my study abroad program for 2 reasons:
1- It was in France.
2- The spring semester offered 2 long breaks to travel. One week in February and two weeks in April.

I recommend to any students planning on studying abroad to look into what breaks are offered in your program choices. Although you are studying abroad to study, you will be living in a place where travel is so easy. Adventure is out there, and you need to see what this world has to offer. When you have a week to go see a new place, take advantage of that break and the ease of traveling within Europe.

Germany was truly an amazing place. I would not exchange that experience for anything. It was one of the most exhilarating times of my life.

I have endless gratitude to my parents and grandparents for supporting me during this semester. I have the best support system in the world. This semester abroad and my holiday in Germany would not have been possible without them. Merci beaucoup, mes parents. Je vous aime beaucoup.

No comments:

Post a Comment