Monday, January 30, 2012

Internet, sweet, sweet Internet

So I have moved into my dorm, but there is no Internet access yet. It is seriously miserable. 11pm France time is prime talking time in America, but alas, no form of communication. So we're sitting in Subway using their Free Wifi to stay updated in the world.

The dorm room is tiny. Like the size of a closet with a bathroom the size of a lavatory on a plane. But, it's better than nothing.



For late lunch/early dinner last night, we found a delightful little patissarie that was open (because, everything in France is closed on Sunday, by the way) and had the most delicious sandwich au jambon et fromage and un eclaire I have ever tasted.





3 comments:

  1. I love the picture blogposts...keep them up, your room is tiny but you are a tiny girl so it works! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Efficient and cozy! Send me one of those eclairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sandwiches look delicious! I want one. LOL I started laughing when I saw the pictures on the wall and the one of the boys when they were little. LOL Everything is closed on Sunday? Wow! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete